Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Info Google Sheets
#2

I used Google sheets to share accounts when I had a Plumbing business, my business partner had access to full editing rights and meant our accounts were 'live'.

It took quite a while to input the times into my own spreadsheet but I agree, a live up to date timing schedule is not only easily edited as the rounds go by but also highlights possible anomalies.

...I'd prefer the class colours right through each line

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Google Sheets - by JasonB - 1st-Apr-23, 10:31 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 1st-Apr-23, 11:03 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-23, 04:34 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 2nd-Apr-23, 06:35 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 2nd-Apr-23, 08:04 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Qman - 4th-Apr-23, 02:49 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 25th-Apr-23, 01:54 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by JasonB - 25th-Apr-23, 02:10 PM
RE: Google Sheets - by Kevan - 25th-Apr-23, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)