Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question ARC Beginner
#3

Hi again, Woodcote. Thanks for your reply and excellent guide. I posted a question over on Slot Forum regarding the math behind throttle profiles and calibration.

https://www.slotforum.com/threads/lookin...on.210933/

Trying to best understand what the graphs mean exactly and how they relate to calibrations, if at all. This stemmed from a weird bug I see in Magic where if I had a profile other than standard 50% the cars would fly off track at max speed on yellow flag!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
ARC Beginner - by jraggio - 14th-Mar-23, 04:08 AM
RE: ARC Beginner - by woodcote - 14th-Mar-23, 07:19 AM
RE: ARC Beginner - by jraggio - 21st-Mar-23, 09:07 PM
RE: ARC Beginner - by woodcote - 22nd-Mar-23, 05:24 PM
RE: ARC Beginner - by jraggio - 22nd-Mar-23, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)