Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Printing large backdrops
#5

I'd love to add a local scenic backdrop behind our Rally track.

I have a photo and a bit of googling found the answer I was after to be able to print this in A4 sections.

It seems easy enough (famous last words)...
  • Open a blank Excel sheet (I use Libre Office Calc)
  • Define your print page size (mines A4)
  • Click in the A1 box to highlight it
  • Click insert>image then find your preferred image
  • Zoom right out until your preferred poster width is visible - you should see the 'page printable' boxes
  • Drag the bottom right corner of the imported image down and out to your preferred poster size
  • When you choose 'print' it'll print your now huge poster in A4 sections
I intend covering an area about 2m wide by 1.5m high which my printer tells me is 42 sheets of A4

I've not tried it yet but it should work...

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Printing large backdrops - by Ho Lee Kow - 19th-Jan-20, 11:23 PM
RE: Printing large backdrops - by CMOTD - 20th-Jan-20, 10:12 AM
RE: Printing large backdrops - by Ntxslotcars - 21st-Feb-21, 10:35 PM
RE: Printing large backdrops - by woodcote - 20th-Jan-20, 10:18 AM
RE: Printing large backdrops - by Kevan - 21st-Mar-23, 04:53 PM
RE: Printing large backdrops - by JasonB - 21st-Mar-23, 05:42 PM
RE: Printing large backdrops - by Kevan - 21st-Mar-23, 05:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)