Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

DG Raceway - Routed 2 lane
#1

I began DG Raceway in 2019, 2 lanes, routed MDF. I modelled a few corners from Mt Panorama, Bathurst, this middle section of the track features from the exit of The Cutting, up through Sulman/Reid, through McPhillamy and over Skyline, down through the Esses and round Forrest's Elbow. The rest of the track is just a means to an end.
It's on castors so I can move it out of the slot room into the garage for access all around for scenery work (should get round to that...)
I'll let the pics do the talking...
[Image: img20200120192302-jpg.234003]

[Image: img20200410152848-jpg.234005]

[Image: img_20200522_112339-jpg.234009]

[Image: img_20200526_181134-jpg.234011]

[Image: img_20201009_120011-jpg.237487]

[Image: img_20201009_120031-jpg.237491]

[Image: img_20201124_083152-jpg.244275]

[Image: img_20201124_083206-jpg.244277]

[Image: img20201129090024-jpg.245487]

I've used Magnetic Racing's Pit Tower module, modified it a bit, for the race control, need to add some detail to that yet. I bought a 3d resin printer so I'm printing spectators etc. and painting them at the moment. I'll grab some more pics soon as these are getting old now...
[+] 11 members Like knoath's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
DG Raceway - Routed 2 lane - by knoath - 20th-Mar-23, 09:40 PM
RE: DG Raceway - Routed 2 lane - by Kevan - 20th-Mar-23, 09:52 PM
RE: DG Raceway - Routed 2 lane - by gref - 14th-Apr-23, 01:40 AM
RE: DG Raceway - Routed 2 lane - by BAracer - 14th-Apr-23, 08:48 AM
RE: DG Raceway - Routed 2 lane - by knoath - 18th-Apr-23, 01:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Chris AFX
25th-Apr-26, 08:41 AM
Last Post by slotn77
6th-Nov-23, 06:42 AM
Last Post by knoath
18th-Apr-23, 01:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)