Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

First time build advice
#1

Hi all, I’m new to slot cars and basically looking for any advice anyone can offer on a track that I’ve designed. Space restrictions inhibit me to no more than 16ft by 7ft. I’m using Scalextric 1:32 scale digital as 6 cars racing will be ample! My biggest question is whether or not the Xlc’s are positioned in the best places - I’d have an xlc before the hairpin but I’m planning to use side swipes. Maybe this needs to change
Quote


Messages In This Thread
First time build advice - by Martyn79 - 17th-Mar-23, 09:56 AM
RE: First time build advice - by CMOTD - 17th-Mar-23, 03:29 PM
RE: First time build advice - by Martyn79 - 17th-Mar-23, 04:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dazee
20th-Jul-20, 01:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)