Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

G'day.
#1

G'day everyone (yes, another bloody Aussie)

I got into slot cars around 2008, raced (if you can call it that) for a couple of years with a local 'club', built a couple of routed tracks.
Fell out of the hobby until around 2019 when after a house move my son saw the boxes of slot stuff and said it was a waste sitting in the shed. So after house renos etc making a house our home, I built my current track.
Now I have a 3d resin printer I have found the satisfaction of creating my own scenery items and figures and I'm learning how to paint them... 
So I've come back to the hobby with a new enthusiam and looking around the internet, found this site.
Hope to be able to contribute.

Cheers,
Dick
[+] 2 members Like knoath's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
G'day. - by knoath - 16th-Mar-23, 10:44 PM
RE: G'day. - by JasonB - 17th-Mar-23, 12:47 AM
RE: G'day. - by mickey thumbs - 17th-Mar-23, 01:48 AM
RE: G'day. - by munter - 17th-Mar-23, 02:55 AM
RE: G'day. - by KensRedZed - 17th-Mar-23, 04:39 AM
RE: G'day. - by knoath - 17th-Mar-23, 06:16 AM
RE: G'day. - by knoath - 17th-Mar-23, 06:18 AM
RE: G'day. - by knoath - 17th-Mar-23, 06:19 AM
RE: G'day. - by knoath - 17th-Mar-23, 06:20 AM
RE: G'day. - by Anthony B - 17th-Mar-23, 09:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)