Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Looking for Aurora T-Jet Chassis: USA or EU
#1

Hi All,
I am getting a set of bodies that fit the Aurora T-Jet chassis.
I don't have them and they are rare in Germany.
I looked at ebay and I am always a bit shy about buying stuff there.

Does anyone have a few chassis they are willing to part with?
I have EU and USA shipping addresses and can use PayPal to pay in pretty much any currency.
Please PM me with offers.
Much appreciated!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Looking for Aurora T-Jet Chassis: USA or EU - by dvd3500 - 16th-Mar-23, 03:47 PM
RE: Looking for Aurora T-Jet Chassis: USA or EU - by KensRedZed - 16th-Mar-23, 08:54 PM
RE: Looking for Aurora T-Jet Chassis: USA or EU - by dvd3500 - 17th-Mar-23, 12:42 PM
RE: Looking for Aurora T-Jet Chassis: USA or EU - by KensRedZed - 17th-Mar-23, 02:06 PM
RE: Looking for Aurora T-Jet Chassis: USA or EU - by woodcote - 18th-Mar-23, 06:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by 964rh
27th-Jan-23, 07:18 PM
Last Post by $Bill
24th-Sep-21, 01:48 PM
Last Post by Fluff
31st-Mar-20, 01:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)