30th-Jul-19, 10:01 AM
Not so much a joke but a true story: While visiting relatives in western Pennsylvania my cousin to me says "you guys is rich" .
I kind of look at him funny as my family had had some very hard times financially.
"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"You guys got more than 2 cars."
I thought it over and it was true, because of the way things worked out we came in 2 cars to visit and we had said we would buy my sister a a car when she turned 16. We were also just waiting for a loan to be another car, which he must have interpreted as us owning it already.
So I looked around and saw nearly every drive-way had 3-4 cars in the driveway and said:
"Well so do you guys."
"Yeah... but all yours run!"
I kind of look at him funny as my family had had some very hard times financially.
"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"You guys got more than 2 cars."
I thought it over and it was true, because of the way things worked out we came in 2 cars to visit and we had said we would buy my sister a a car when she turned 16. We were also just waiting for a loan to be another car, which he must have interpreted as us owning it already.
So I looked around and saw nearly every drive-way had 3-4 cars in the driveway and said:
"Well so do you guys."
"Yeah... but all yours run!"

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)