Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question ARC Beginner
#1

I have searched here and elsewhere, but have a few unanswered questions:

  1. Pace car available in all modes or just the specific pace car mode?
  2. Is there anything special about each of the modes or do they differ in just certain options are hidden in some of the modes?
  3. Why do we need to select the track set? Is that simply to do the speed calculations and conversions to MPH? What happens once I buy more track expansions and add them to make the layout larger? Won't all that be off then?
  4. I've seen folks discussing Magic ARC app.  Is it safe for cars and power station?  Seems to have good reviews so I'm curious what people here think of it.
Thanks.
[+] 1 member Likes jraggio's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
ARC Beginner - by jraggio - 14th-Mar-23, 04:08 AM
RE: ARC Beginner - by woodcote - 14th-Mar-23, 07:19 AM
RE: ARC Beginner - by jraggio - 21st-Mar-23, 09:07 PM
RE: ARC Beginner - by woodcote - 22nd-Mar-23, 05:24 PM
RE: ARC Beginner - by jraggio - 22nd-Mar-23, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)