Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Verify your bank account
#2

Question. Do they have the right to access your account? Does that mean they can take what they want, when they want? That can't be good.

I would allow incoming. Not outgoing. I know it's nothing. But I would still call the bank and ask what's up?

I really dislike EBash.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Verify your bank account - by CMOTD - 13th-Mar-23, 12:57 PM
RE: Verify your bank account - by KensRedZed - 13th-Mar-23, 03:02 PM
RE: Verify your bank account - by CMOTD - 13th-Mar-23, 03:16 PM
RE: Verify your bank account - by Scuderia_Turini - 14th-Mar-23, 10:19 AM
RE: Verify your bank account - by Kevan - 14th-Mar-23, 10:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
7th-May-24, 07:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)