27th-Jul-19, 07:42 AM
I am pretty sure Staffs Slot Cars distribute Falcon Slot in the UK. You could contact Steve and ask him - he's always very helpful. The best way is via the Staffs Slot Cars UK facebook page.
Might also be worth contacting retailers like Pendles or Gary at MRE - they both have Falcon Slot models listed as pre-orders and are usually tuned in to the latest news and gossip. I vaguely remember Gary mentioning Falcon in one of his weekly MRE emails a while back, but it could have been last year...
Might also be worth contacting retailers like Pendles or Gary at MRE - they both have Falcon Slot models listed as pre-orders and are usually tuned in to the latest news and gossip. I vaguely remember Gary mentioning Falcon in one of his weekly MRE emails a while back, but it could have been last year...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)