Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Password frustration
#2

John, as you must have logged in for this post I assume you have done it on a PC/laptop. Your password is exactly the same whatever device you use so I don't understand why it doesn't work on your phone.

I can't send you the current password because they are all secret with no admin access but you can reset it yourself if you want. Go to the portal page and click on 'user CP'. This will give you all the options for your account including changing password.

Hope this helps, if not then let me know and I will investigate further.
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Password frustration - by munter - 12th-Feb-23, 09:18 PM
RE: Password frustration - by CMOTD - 12th-Feb-23, 10:06 PM
RE: Password frustration - by munter - 3rd-Mar-23, 08:24 PM
RE: Password frustration - by munter - 3rd-Mar-23, 08:52 PM
RE: Password frustration - by Anthony B - 9th-Mar-23, 09:35 AM
RE: Password frustration - by munter - 10th-Mar-23, 06:36 PM
RE: Password frustration - by CMOTD - 11th-Mar-23, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)