Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Password frustration
#1

I want to log in to the forum from my phone.

I used my saved password but no go.

I clicked on reset password but no reply from the forum mechanism.....several attempts made.

Could an admin message me with my actual password so I can update it and share some pictures once I am in again?
The password saved in my google account doesnt work.

Thanks in advance.
John
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Password frustration - by munter - 12th-Feb-23, 09:18 PM
RE: Password frustration - by CMOTD - 12th-Feb-23, 10:06 PM
RE: Password frustration - by munter - 3rd-Mar-23, 08:24 PM
RE: Password frustration - by munter - 3rd-Mar-23, 08:52 PM
RE: Password frustration - by Anthony B - 9th-Mar-23, 09:35 AM
RE: Password frustration - by munter - 10th-Mar-23, 06:36 PM
RE: Password frustration - by CMOTD - 11th-Mar-23, 02:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)