Just saw this - I've been wondering if any slot cos. would be diving deep into this category since it's very exciting to see all these auto manufacturers getting into endurance racing via LMH and LMDh.
Also looking like Isotta-Fraschini and Kolles-Vanwall are getting into the IRL Hypercar mix as well! This could be a new golden age for endurance racing...hopefully some other slotmakers will join in, as that is a pretty massive list of cars. Hopefully we'll have the SRC Porsche 919 soon and I understand Slot.it is doing a new Oreca - which should provide a lot of liveries since privateers will be running them. Can't wait!
![[Image: Ff2PFxOWYAEg6Dv?format=jpg&name=medium]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ff2PFxOWYAEg6Dv?format=jpg&name=medium)
Also looking like Isotta-Fraschini and Kolles-Vanwall are getting into the IRL Hypercar mix as well! This could be a new golden age for endurance racing...hopefully some other slotmakers will join in, as that is a pretty massive list of cars. Hopefully we'll have the SRC Porsche 919 soon and I understand Slot.it is doing a new Oreca - which should provide a lot of liveries since privateers will be running them. Can't wait!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)