18th-Jan-23, 10:44 AM
Another episode full of stuff I'm not interested in.
I can't understand how Hornby staff can hold up a junk scalextric car in an adjacent slot to a lovely Hornby train and not see how poor the scalextric product is.
It makes me wonder whether there ever was a "good" scalextric car.
I had a UOP f1 shadow from the early 80's it was good in its day
I suspect it could still give any modern scaley a spanking despite having a "no chassis" design.
AlanW
Ps
At least Simon didn't refer to s scalextric as "toy" this time and tried to wax lyrical about the racing.
I can't understand how Hornby staff can hold up a junk scalextric car in an adjacent slot to a lovely Hornby train and not see how poor the scalextric product is.
It makes me wonder whether there ever was a "good" scalextric car.
I had a UOP f1 shadow from the early 80's it was good in its day
I suspect it could still give any modern scaley a spanking despite having a "no chassis" design.
AlanW
Ps
At least Simon didn't refer to s scalextric as "toy" this time and tried to wax lyrical about the racing.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)