Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello!
#1

Hi folks,

Although I'm relatively new to SlotRacer Online, I expect I'll know a few of you from other places and slot clubs, but here's a few basics.

I've recently retired after a career in the 1:1 scale car business. I've been a slot car fan since childhood.  I used to race at a few clubs in the south of England (Liphook and Farnham mosty) and I've visited a few more far flung places (furthest was Switzerland).

I was an admin on SlotForum when it started twenty odd years ago and I was involved in hosting and running the first Slot Rally GB event and the NSCC 25th Anniversary event back in 2005.

Although I don't race at a club these days, I do spend more time than ever with a controller in my hand as I have a permanent track set up and lots of time to play.

I recently started a slot car podcast - Talking Utter Slot - with Peter, AKA Wankel Ickx.

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/6GYDfhbH5g...dff3164da2

YouTube - https://youtu.be/_t_uXs8ymBg

Acast - https://feeds.acast.com/public/shows/639...j9ZzCfPM1k

Scott

The TALKING UTTER SLOT podcast is available via Apple, Acast, Spotify, YouTube and more. 
[+] 5 members Like Scott's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by Scott - 11th-Jan-23, 10:59 PM
RE: Hello! - by JasonB - 11th-Jan-23, 11:28 PM
RE: Hello! - by KensRedZed - 11th-Jan-23, 11:32 PM
RE: Hello! - by Scuderia_Turini - 12th-Jan-23, 08:50 AM
RE: Hello! - by Kevan - 12th-Jan-23, 09:25 AM
RE: Hello! - by Anthony B - 12th-Jan-23, 12:58 PM
RE: Hello! - by Nonfractal - 12th-Jan-23, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)