Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Plug rewire help
#14

(10th-Dec-22, 05:06 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  
(10th-Dec-22, 04:35 PM)Tibbs Wrote:  I haven't heard from Steve but to be honest with the experience I've had with buying this controller I didn't think I would.
I really find this very strange. I have been dealing with Steve for many years and he has never failed to answer an emailed enquiry or query about the product within 24 hours and usually much quicker. I find his customer service second to none and he will even phone if something is urgent. Are you sure your emails are reaching him?

As regards your wiring query, I don't know if this will help but the BSCRA website LINK has a comprehensive section on controller wiring, including Scalextric.
Thanks for the Link Brian.
Steve has replied to my email and I'm now confident how to wire it.
Cheers everyone else that has chipped in.
[+] 2 members Like Tibbs's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Plug rewire help - by Tibbs - 9th-Dec-22, 11:37 AM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Dec-22, 02:33 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Tibbs - 9th-Dec-22, 04:10 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Tibbs - 9th-Dec-22, 04:32 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Dec-22, 05:48 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Tibbs - 9th-Dec-22, 07:21 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Dec-22, 06:08 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Dec-22, 11:47 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Tibbs - 10th-Dec-22, 04:35 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by CMOTD - 10th-Dec-22, 05:06 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Tibbs - 10th-Dec-22, 06:56 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Kevan - 10th-Dec-22, 11:08 AM
RE: Plug rewire help - by Gordon Steadman - 10th-Dec-22, 05:21 PM
RE: Plug rewire help - by JasonB - 10th-Dec-22, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)