Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello & Advice
#1

Hello

Just got back into slot cars as my son & I have recently started going to our local club. He's enjoying & I'm rediscovering my interest!

Found lots of my 90s (and my dad's 60s) kit from the loft. I've got a 90s gantry & light up chicane. Both have the old transformer connectors (two wires with hoops). 

What's the best way to hook these up? Can I wire into newer kit? Would it be better to get old classic 12v transformer & run separately from track power? How many things can you hook up to then transformer?

Thanks in advance. 
Jacob
[+] 1 member Likes jacob.strong.greys's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello & Advice - by jacob.strong.greys - 1st-Dec-22, 01:06 PM
RE: Hello & Advice - by KensRedZed - 1st-Dec-22, 02:52 PM
RE: Hello & Advice - by jacob.strong.greys - 2nd-Dec-22, 07:08 AM
RE: Hello & Advice - by CMOTD - 1st-Dec-22, 02:56 PM
RE: Hello & Advice - by jacob.strong.greys - 2nd-Dec-22, 07:15 AM
RE: Hello & Advice - by Anthony B - 2nd-Dec-22, 08:27 AM
RE: Hello & Advice - by jacob.strong.greys - 3rd-Dec-22, 10:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JohnR
23rd-Jul-26, 02:10 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
11th-Feb-22, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)