28th-Nov-22, 01:08 PM
Thank you for your replies.
My detail will never be as good as yours Hub. Incidentally, for all photos I simply use my iPhone on the max settings and then (if necessary) manipulate in photoshop.
Also - I have purchased some large light blue sheets (cotton bedding) which I can pin up on the walls behind to give a basis for sky when I'm doing photos - very easy to do.
Just a few more things to do - the laptop needs a small table near the start line. This will be race control.
Also, permanent tea making facilities... a small fridge is already installed.
I really am so glad to get out of the loft!!!!
Marc
My detail will never be as good as yours Hub. Incidentally, for all photos I simply use my iPhone on the max settings and then (if necessary) manipulate in photoshop.
Also - I have purchased some large light blue sheets (cotton bedding) which I can pin up on the walls behind to give a basis for sky when I'm doing photos - very easy to do.
Just a few more things to do - the laptop needs a small table near the start line. This will be race control.
Also, permanent tea making facilities... a small fridge is already installed.
I really am so glad to get out of the loft!!!!
Marc

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)