18th-Nov-22, 09:12 AM
I did not expect that Scalextric would ever make a new rally car again.
In my opinion are those hybrid Rally1 cars even uglier than the last generation of WRC cars (too big wings and air ducts/inlets).
But in the end we can be happy that they are producing a rally car again after six long years
I am still waiting for a much better looking Rally2 car like the Skoda Fabia, Ford Fiesta, Citroen DS3, VW Polo GTI or Hyundia i20.
I think the Skoda Fabia in particular would be an obvious choice.
Hub
In my opinion are those hybrid Rally1 cars even uglier than the last generation of WRC cars (too big wings and air ducts/inlets).
But in the end we can be happy that they are producing a rally car again after six long years
I am still waiting for a much better looking Rally2 car like the Skoda Fabia, Ford Fiesta, Citroen DS3, VW Polo GTI or Hyundia i20.
I think the Skoda Fabia in particular would be an obvious choice.
Hub

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)