Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60
#7

well just finished printing my 3rd attempt (or is it the fourth) and I have successfully printed two top and bottom frameworks with only a small amount of breakage.

my next mission is to learn how to add thickness to the parts. I did try doing it with Meshmixer but must have done something wrong because that print was a big failure and one part that I thicken printed in de-laminated layers
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by Kevan - 6th-Sep-22, 07:09 PM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by munter - 6th-Sep-22, 08:22 PM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by Kevan - 6th-Sep-22, 09:50 PM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by GT40Racer - 10th-Sep-22, 10:04 AM
printing - by GT40Racer - 4th-Nov-22, 08:39 AM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by Kevan - 4th-Nov-22, 09:50 AM
3rd attempt - by GT40Racer - 4th-Nov-22, 12:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)