Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60
#6

I must admit I'd forgotten about this, no I haven't printed one yet, I seem to have way too many projects to keep tabs on ATM  Bigsmile

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by Kevan - 6th-Sep-22, 07:09 PM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by munter - 6th-Sep-22, 08:22 PM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by Kevan - 6th-Sep-22, 09:50 PM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by GT40Racer - 10th-Sep-22, 10:04 AM
printing - by GT40Racer - 4th-Nov-22, 08:39 AM
RE: Maserati Birdcage Tipo 60 - by Kevan - 4th-Nov-22, 09:50 AM
3rd attempt - by GT40Racer - 4th-Nov-22, 12:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)