Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3/32 axles
#11

I use Slot.it or Slotting Plus axles £2.35 or £2.50 a pair respectively less 10% if you have a PSR discount code.

Never had an issue with either of them, and I agree with Munter NSR are undersize for anything other than their own parts. If I use NSR wheels I ream them out for a 2.38 axle.

The drill blanks may be harder, but does a 1/32 car really need anything above the standard of Slot.it ?

I could see the benefit if they worked out cheaper ...
Quote


Messages In This Thread
3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 30th-Oct-22, 07:24 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 30th-Oct-22, 07:28 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 30th-Oct-22, 07:39 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Qman - 30th-Oct-22, 08:01 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by munter - 30th-Oct-22, 08:13 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 30th-Oct-22, 08:19 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Qman - 31st-Oct-22, 12:14 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 30th-Oct-22, 10:31 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by munter - 30th-Oct-22, 11:24 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 31st-Oct-22, 08:09 AM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Savage GT - 31st-Oct-22, 05:37 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by munter - 31st-Oct-22, 06:26 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 31st-Oct-22, 07:16 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 31st-Oct-22, 07:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)