Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

3/32 axles
#10

(30th-Oct-22, 08:19 PM)Gpa113 Wrote:  Hi Qman,

Thanks for the link, I was looking on their site a few minutes ago.....

Is the price of £2.19 for just one 57mm axle?
So to do 20 cars I'd need 40 of these, so it comes down to £1.97 per axle.   That's a lot more than Pendles axles from memory....

Pip

I was just sharing the link that I used.

Seems like the prices have gone up somewhat....

My first order was Nov 2020 when 28 cost me £20.72 (over £20 was free delivery)
then in June 2022 20 cost me £20.60
Now 20 would cost £39.40 which as you say isn't exactly cheap, all I will say is that they are 'proper' 3/32 blanks, & perfectly straight.

Bernie, racing since 1969 Wavegreen
[+] 2 members Like Qman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 30th-Oct-22, 07:24 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 30th-Oct-22, 07:28 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 30th-Oct-22, 07:39 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Qman - 30th-Oct-22, 08:01 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by munter - 30th-Oct-22, 08:13 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 30th-Oct-22, 08:19 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Qman - 31st-Oct-22, 12:14 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 30th-Oct-22, 10:31 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by munter - 30th-Oct-22, 11:24 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 31st-Oct-22, 08:09 AM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Savage GT - 31st-Oct-22, 05:37 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by munter - 31st-Oct-22, 06:26 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Kevan - 31st-Oct-22, 07:16 PM
RE: 3/32 axles - by Gpa113 - 31st-Oct-22, 07:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)