Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BIG NEWS! New 6 Lane Policar Club Track!
#5

(30th-Oct-22, 08:45 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Ade,  any noticeable noise from the Policar track? I have noticed the sound of the guide blade running along the slot wall in R1 corners.

Leo

I'm hoping to get some running in this week so I'll let you know
[+] 1 member Likes AdeC's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
BIG NEWS! New 6 Lane Policar Club Track! - by AdeC - 30th-Oct-22, 06:14 PM
paul.cooper.22@googlemail.com - by PaulCooper - 30th-Oct-22, 08:20 PM
RE: paul.cooper.22@googlemail.com - by AdeC - 31st-Oct-22, 07:57 AM
RE: BIG NEWS! New 6 Lane Policar Club Track! - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Oct-22, 08:45 PM
RE: BIG NEWS! New 6 Lane Policar Club Track! - by AdeC - 31st-Oct-22, 08:01 AM
RE: BIG NEWS! New 6 Lane Policar Club Track! - by Anthony B - 31st-Oct-22, 07:05 PM
RE: BIG NEWS! New 6 Lane Policar Club Track! - by AdeC - 31st-Oct-22, 08:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)