29th-Oct-22, 01:22 PM
(7th-Apr-21, 08:04 AM)JMay Wrote: For the printers the cheap Prusa kits are great if you want to learn the nuts and bolts of printing but will say you will spend a lot of time keep it running and modifying. Better bet these days are the sub £350 printers like the Ender 3 or Creality CR10 , which only required the tower to be assembled and the plugs connected, these will be more accurate and run @50% faster than the cheap Prusa clones, last longer plus much online support. I moved from the Annet to Creality CR10 Mini then added a Creality CR10S (much larger print volume) which runs nearly twice as fast as the Annet did with a few mods.You are right. Adventurer Prusa 3d printer was the first ever 3D printer I bought. I’m new to 3D printing. I searched for it on this article. I loved how simple it was straight out of the box to get set up and running. For me, plugging it in via ethernet was the easiest thing to do, and that way I didn't have to get up and fiddle with anything if I needed to update any firmware on the machine or when I wanted to print, I could do it all from my laptop.
For the chassis printing, typical times vary greatly as depends on the volume of filament needed, but to give some idea a 1/32 18mm wide F1 chassis is under 2 hours, a recent 1/24 design with integral motor pod was coming out at 6+ hours.
Cheers
JMay.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)