20th-Oct-22, 08:06 AM
My bench has been taken over by a pet project on which I am making steady progress. So many different aspects are new and trying to work through what works and how, then draw it together into something practical. I am a big fan of something that just turns on and works, so that is my target here.
This is the beginning of the drag strip that will have LED timings/speed, time slips printed on a little thermal printer if needed, and the option to switch from a normal mode to a "proxy" mode where track power is done by relays built in. In the box are the relays, Arduino Mega, and a little 5v power supply for the LEDs and sensors as I was pushing the limits of power to run through the Arduino.
Had no drag cars so also building up a couple too.
This is the beginning of the drag strip that will have LED timings/speed, time slips printed on a little thermal printer if needed, and the option to switch from a normal mode to a "proxy" mode where track power is done by relays built in. In the box are the relays, Arduino Mega, and a little 5v power supply for the LEDs and sensors as I was pushing the limits of power to run through the Arduino.
Had no drag cars so also building up a couple too.
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)