17th-Oct-22, 12:04 PM
Nice tip Brian.
About sixteen years ago I bought several diecast Vespa scooters in 1:32 scale at the Action store for about €2.- (£2.32) each.
They came only without driver figure, which is a plus for your mentioned new 3D models.
Today the diecast scooter models are still available. If you take a set of twenty-four at a time they cost about 5.40 Euros (£6.26) each.
https://www.easyparts.nl/Schaalmodellen-...-p33531559
Set of twelve old and newer Vespa models for about 6.44 Euros: (£7.47) each:
https://pangsmodelsandhobbies.com/produc...-by-newray
(I've no relation with the sellers).
Hub
About sixteen years ago I bought several diecast Vespa scooters in 1:32 scale at the Action store for about €2.- (£2.32) each.
They came only without driver figure, which is a plus for your mentioned new 3D models.
Today the diecast scooter models are still available. If you take a set of twenty-four at a time they cost about 5.40 Euros (£6.26) each.
https://www.easyparts.nl/Schaalmodellen-...-p33531559
Set of twelve old and newer Vespa models for about 6.44 Euros: (£7.47) each:
https://pangsmodelsandhobbies.com/produc...-by-newray
(I've no relation with the sellers).
Hub

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)