16th-Oct-22, 08:49 PM
No big updates but I've done a few bits and pieces.
The longer guide base seems to make this car more stable through long high speed curves.
The Sioux motor is a sealed can zero mag Motor and is no match for a king motor.
The black bull now has a king 30.
Getting transmission parts to suit king30 and the BA motor mount has been tricky.
I have lightweight wheel inserts 3d printed by MarkLong
In the end though, not yet a match for a fully evolved mosler.
Alan W
Pics and more details later
The longer guide base seems to make this car more stable through long high speed curves.
The Sioux motor is a sealed can zero mag Motor and is no match for a king motor.
The black bull now has a king 30.
Getting transmission parts to suit king30 and the BA motor mount has been tricky.
I have lightweight wheel inserts 3d printed by MarkLong
In the end though, not yet a match for a fully evolved mosler.
Alan W
Pics and more details later

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)