Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot Carry cases/Boxes
#7

(15th-Oct-22, 09:13 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  @ Gordon - I am impressed at how your car collection has grown - 2D et al Sun 

Your woodwork is incredible!!

Ken - wonderful out of the box thinking and your aluminium work just shines Sun
The 'collection' is worrying Bigsmile

However, I was talking to Ronnie this morning and assured her that the gears I had just ordered from Phil Smith were the last things I would get! I just want to complete one or two Dynamic chassis and then that's it. No new cars. If I want to race a particular car, it gets a 'repurposed' chassis and probably a body I will make unless there is something suitable in the bottom layer of the first box above!

The 'collection' has grown almost without me trying. Spare bits from you, spare bits from Don etc.

All the Cox cars are bitsas. You may recall!     which is now the one on the left    

Woodwork is the only thing I have ever been really good at which is why my parents directed me into local government administration.  Tappingfoot
[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Anthony B - 13th-Oct-22, 09:17 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by MrFlippant - 14th-Oct-22, 04:10 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Anthony B - 14th-Oct-22, 07:38 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Oct-22, 09:19 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by KensRedZed - 14th-Oct-22, 11:28 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Anthony B - 15th-Oct-22, 09:13 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-Oct-22, 12:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DPJ
31st-Mar-26, 09:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)