Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Newbie.
#6

Thank you for the swift reply. 
I’m definitely thinking of going down the digital road.
The ARC Pro system sounds good. 
I’m sure the price will reflect that. 
I priced up the cost on Amazon of all the track pieces needed to build the Nürburgring  it comes to just under £900. I’m sure it’ll be worth it. 
If I’m going to get into this hobby, I’m willing to spend the money to get the most out of it. Can’t wait to get started…..
[+] 3 members Like Neilor's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Newbie. - by Neilor - 14th-Oct-22, 12:22 AM
RE: Newbie. - by MrFlippant - 14th-Oct-22, 04:09 AM
RE: Newbie. - by BAracer - 14th-Oct-22, 06:33 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Anthony B - 14th-Oct-22, 07:11 AM
RE: Newbie. - by woodcote - 14th-Oct-22, 08:33 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Neilor - 14th-Oct-22, 11:13 PM
RE: Newbie. - by Tibbs - 22nd-Oct-22, 03:18 PM
RE: Newbie. - by KensRedZed - 15th-Oct-22, 12:57 AM
RE: Newbie. - by OXO cube - 19th-Oct-22, 11:26 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Savage GT - 26th-Oct-22, 06:28 AM
RE: Newbie. - by daisy8 - 28th-Oct-22, 08:01 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Anthony B - 28th-Oct-22, 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
22nd-Nov-24, 11:27 AM
Last Post by grayn
17th-Nov-24, 10:28 AM
Last Post by Johnno
30th-Sep-22, 01:51 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
11th-Feb-22, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)