Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot Carry cases/Boxes
#4

I have three boxes. All home made, probably including the dust on the top, messy bugger!

First was a sewing box I made for a girlfriend. Fortunately, we split up before I could give it to her Thumbup
       

There are two more layers but just hold spare bodies and stuff.

Then there is a tool box I made that got  a new life
       

And then there is the one I take to races.
       

I suppose I should count the plastic box that I keep all the bits in but that's boring.
[+] 3 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Anthony B - 13th-Oct-22, 09:17 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by MrFlippant - 14th-Oct-22, 04:10 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Anthony B - 14th-Oct-22, 07:38 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Oct-22, 09:19 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by KensRedZed - 14th-Oct-22, 11:28 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Anthony B - 15th-Oct-22, 09:13 AM
RE: Slot Carry cases/Boxes - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-Oct-22, 12:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DPJ
31st-Mar-26, 09:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)