Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Newbie.
#1

Hi, Everyone 
My names Neil, I’m from the Blackburn Lancashire area. 
I’m a complete novice to slot car racing. I bought a scalextric set around 5years ago, but didn’t have the room to do it justice. Now that my circumstances have changed I’ve a whole room, I can dedicate to the hobby. 
I’m thinking of constructing the Nürburgring from the scalelextric plans on this site. If anyone out there can give me any idea of how much room this track would need and which would be the best power supply to run such a large layout? I would be very grateful for the info. 
Many thanks.
[+] 1 member Likes Neilor's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Newbie. - by Neilor - 14th-Oct-22, 12:22 AM
RE: Newbie. - by MrFlippant - 14th-Oct-22, 04:09 AM
RE: Newbie. - by BAracer - 14th-Oct-22, 06:33 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Anthony B - 14th-Oct-22, 07:11 AM
RE: Newbie. - by woodcote - 14th-Oct-22, 08:33 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Neilor - 14th-Oct-22, 11:13 PM
RE: Newbie. - by Tibbs - 22nd-Oct-22, 03:18 PM
RE: Newbie. - by KensRedZed - 15th-Oct-22, 12:57 AM
RE: Newbie. - by OXO cube - 19th-Oct-22, 11:26 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Savage GT - 26th-Oct-22, 06:28 AM
RE: Newbie. - by daisy8 - 28th-Oct-22, 08:01 AM
RE: Newbie. - by Anthony B - 28th-Oct-22, 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
22nd-Nov-24, 11:27 AM
Last Post by grayn
17th-Nov-24, 10:28 AM
Last Post by Johnno
30th-Sep-22, 01:51 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
11th-Feb-22, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)