Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Famous little people
#1

A recent addition to the spectators on my track is Mr W. Shakespeare:
   
I know he died several hundred years ago but he joins a number of other famous people watching the racing - the Blues Brothers, the Stig, Daisy Duke, Uncle Jesse, Scott and Virgil Tracy, Superman and Batman to name but a few.

As this is my own little fantasy world I can do whatever daft things I like but I did wonder if I was alone in adding celebs to the mix.

Anybody else got some famous faces amongst their spectators?
[+] 8 members Like CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Famous little people - by CMOTD - 10th-Oct-22, 03:25 PM
RE: Famous little people - by Gpa113 - 10th-Oct-22, 05:31 PM
RE: Famous little people - by Nonfractal - 10th-Oct-22, 05:57 PM
Mazda - by Mazda - 17th-May-26, 10:06 AM
RE: Famous little people - by rallyhub - 17th-May-26, 10:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)