Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Newbie from Nipomo CA
#1

Back into slots after nearly 50 years and starting from scratch!

I thought joining such an online club/forum might help steer me into the right things and avoid the wrong.

I'm looking to build a digital race set that lets six people play together. I have no cars yet, I have no track yet. Being an Instrument & Control Technician by trade, I know I would like to be able to control the cars at the highest level and already bought six Slot.it SCP-3 controllers. Now I hope to build my track around those and everything seems to point to Scalextric 1/32 ARC PRO as the starting point. ANY words of wisdom are seriously welcomed!
[+] 4 members Like works4us1's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Newbie from Nipomo CA - by works4us1 - 29th-Sep-22, 12:54 AM
RE: Newbie from Nipomo CA - by woodcote - 29th-Sep-22, 05:48 AM
RE: Newbie from Nipomo CA - by works4us1 - 30th-Sep-22, 01:33 AM
RE: Newbie from Nipomo CA - by Johnno - 30th-Sep-22, 01:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
22nd-Nov-24, 11:27 AM
Last Post by grayn
17th-Nov-24, 10:28 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
28th-Oct-22, 09:28 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
11th-Feb-22, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)