20th-Sep-22, 03:31 PM
Another good looking model.
I don't know if I seem to get all the friday afternoon ones, but my latest Scalextric cars were not so good, both had a wobbly/off centre out of round wheel, one front and the other car on the rear.
Also, one had tyres that were grippy for a Scalextric, the other were teflon like !
The Z28 weight seems pretty much the same as the 'Cuda, but of that 33.5g a good 11.5 ish was the cockpit interior.
I have seen Scalextric do thin chassis bearing uprights and motor mounts, they could use that plastic saving method on the interior and have a detailed interior with half the weight !
Still at least the SW cars have decent strength in the chassis where it counts.
I don't know if I seem to get all the friday afternoon ones, but my latest Scalextric cars were not so good, both had a wobbly/off centre out of round wheel, one front and the other car on the rear.
Also, one had tyres that were grippy for a Scalextric, the other were teflon like !
The Z28 weight seems pretty much the same as the 'Cuda, but of that 33.5g a good 11.5 ish was the cockpit interior.
I have seen Scalextric do thin chassis bearing uprights and motor mounts, they could use that plastic saving method on the interior and have a detailed interior with half the weight !
Still at least the SW cars have decent strength in the chassis where it counts.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)