Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

RIP Queen Elizabeth II
#1

We don't usually encourage political posts here, and I hope this won't be seen as one.

But I just wanted to say that, in spite of the fact that I'm not a royalist, or a monarchist in any way, I think Queen Elizabeth did her best for our country, and I think she will be sorely missed.
[+] 6 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by JasonB - 8th-Sep-22, 10:19 PM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by Kevan - 8th-Sep-22, 10:38 PM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Sep-22, 11:24 PM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by Anthony B - 9th-Sep-22, 06:27 AM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by Kevan - 9th-Sep-22, 08:08 AM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Sep-22, 08:17 AM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by BAracer - 9th-Sep-22, 10:07 AM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by Kevan - 10th-Sep-22, 09:23 AM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by OXO cube - 10th-Sep-22, 12:01 PM
RE: RIP Queen Elizabeth II - by CMOTD - 10th-Sep-22, 12:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)