Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile
#5

(4th-Sep-22, 05:27 PM)Savage GT Wrote:  Most of us can remedy the issues with a little time, but TBH what we should be doing is sending it back so Scalextric are aware.

You are correct but................if you could return it to your (non existent) local model shop at zero cost that would be fine. However, I am not inclined to spend a fiver on return postage when I can fix things myself in ten minutes.


(4th-Sep-22, 10:54 PM)Gpa113 Wrote:  QC can be absolutely pot luck.
My example was absolutely spot on, no issues in any way at all. In fact I have only ever had two Scalextric models that the QC was an issue,  since 2003, so pretty good.

I must be Mr Unlucky then. This particular car is the worst of the lot but 75% of the cars (from five different manufacturers) I have bought in the last two years had at least one QC fault needing attention. They are all things which enthusiasts like us can remedy fairly easily but I wonder what the effect on future sales might be when less knowledgeable customers buy a car that doesn't work and they have no idea how to fix it. Not a good look for any manufacturer. Scalextric are the worst offenders but I have even had a Slot.it car needing major attention before it would run.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile - by CMOTD - 4th-Sep-22, 02:56 PM
RE: Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile - by Savage GT - 4th-Sep-22, 05:27 PM
RE: Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile - by Gpa113 - 4th-Sep-22, 10:54 PM
RE: Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile - by CMOTD - 5th-Sep-22, 09:38 AM
RE: Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile - by Nonfractal - 5th-Sep-22, 09:23 AM
RE: Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile - by Gpa113 - 5th-Sep-22, 10:41 AM
RE: Scalextric C4322 Bluesmobile - by rallyhub - 5th-Sep-22, 01:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
25th-Nov-25, 10:14 PM
Last Post by lerex
14th-Apr-25, 05:00 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
3rd-Feb-25, 06:08 PM
Last Post by lerex
11th-Dec-24, 06:48 AM
Last Post by lerex
2nd-Apr-24, 04:22 PM
Last Post by lerex
13th-Mar-24, 07:55 AM
Last Post by lerex
1st-Mar-24, 06:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)