4th-Sep-22, 10:54 PM
QC can be absolutely pot luck.
My example was absolutely spot on, no issues in any way at all. Infact I have only ever had two Scalextric models that the QC was an issue, since 2003, so pretty good.
I purchased the Pioneer Dukes of Hazard Dodge Charger re release a few weeks back. Great looking model, but the QC on my particular car was genuinely awful, whilst the Mustang Notchbacks I have were brilliant straight out of the box. Pot luck sometimes, but as Brian so rightly points out, not acceptable for a near £50 purchase.
Great write up, and fully agree with the performance notes. Surprisingly good for such a big car.
My example was absolutely spot on, no issues in any way at all. Infact I have only ever had two Scalextric models that the QC was an issue, since 2003, so pretty good.
I purchased the Pioneer Dukes of Hazard Dodge Charger re release a few weeks back. Great looking model, but the QC on my particular car was genuinely awful, whilst the Mustang Notchbacks I have were brilliant straight out of the box. Pot luck sometimes, but as Brian so rightly points out, not acceptable for a near £50 purchase.
Great write up, and fully agree with the performance notes. Surprisingly good for such a big car.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)