4th-Sep-22, 04:25 PM
Hi Kev, yeah I would be in entering and hosting at SMSRC.
Just a thought, if it was me I'd be tempted to do the classes the other way. The newer Porsches run (relatively) better as standard and are easier to get tyres and guide adaptors for. The older ones have a few 3d chassis readily available in the uk and probably benefit more from upgrades as they are worse to start with and like for like spares are harder to get hold of.
Ash
Just a thought, if it was me I'd be tempted to do the classes the other way. The newer Porsches run (relatively) better as standard and are easier to get tyres and guide adaptors for. The older ones have a few 3d chassis readily available in the uk and probably benefit more from upgrades as they are worse to start with and like for like spares are harder to get hold of.
Ash

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)