Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1955 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan Rally car
#3

I know nothing about these things, and never will. Sun  I must confess I have had my doubts, there are many poor prints out there.
But your result speaks for itself! Thumbup
This one, and the Alfa, are looking really good!
Stupid question maybe, but what is your cost for producing such a body?

Carver
[+] 1 member Likes Carver's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1955 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan Rally car - by Kevan - 3rd-Sep-22, 09:59 AM
RE: 1955 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan Rally car - by Top Down - 3rd-Sep-22, 11:18 AM
RE: 1955 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan Rally car - by Carver - 4th-Sep-22, 07:47 AM
RE: 1955 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan Rally car - by Kevan - 6th-Sep-22, 11:37 PM
RE: 1955 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan Rally car - by Kevan - 13th-Sep-22, 10:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)