12th-Jul-19, 03:04 PM
(12th-Jul-19, 11:37 AM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:(12th-Jul-19, 08:33 AM)abie321 Wrote: Gordon
On my computer - they are the right way up. I alao open the files of the pic's and saved them the right way up.
No matter what I did - those sat sideways her on the forum. What did you do to right them??
For a start, I have a Mac which makes things easy. Copied the pics to the desktop - 2 seconds. Opened them in Preview - 3 seconds. Rotated them and saved them - 5 seconds. Reloaded them - not a lot of time but subject to forum software.
Usually this sort of problem seems to be iPad based but it's pretty common for some reason.
Windows 10 is extremely to rotate pictures as well, open the picture with Photos, than at the top of Photos screen you will see a circle with an arrow, you click this and the image is rotated

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)