29th-Aug-22, 07:47 PM
Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 type 256
The Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 was made between 1938–1952, versions of which were entered in the Monte Carlo Rally and Mille Miglia between 1939 - 1952
Resin printed, chassis printed in CF-PETG
I have two chassis made, one IL the other SW. The SW setup will need narrow tyres, 8mm.
I don't enjoy detailing at all but I do try to make it look good.
...this is on my 'favourite cars' list, a beauty.
The Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 was made between 1938–1952, versions of which were entered in the Monte Carlo Rally and Mille Miglia between 1939 - 1952
Resin printed, chassis printed in CF-PETG
I have two chassis made, one IL the other SW. The SW setup will need narrow tyres, 8mm.
I don't enjoy detailing at all but I do try to make it look good.
...this is on my 'favourite cars' list, a beauty.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)