28th-Aug-22, 10:51 AM
With my latest two 196Bs, I got two sets of bevels. One had a screw on pinion that was the right size but one pinion was too small. Is that your problem? I just drilled it out. In my super technical way, I just picked a drill that looked the right size and it fitted with just a slight friction. Quick dab of Locktite 638 and it works fine. Round the other way once so I sleeved the shaft with brass tubing and soldered it all up solid.
Great motors these, lovely to drive. Get the gearing right (3.5:1 or 4:1) and they are smooth and forgiving. I'll take them over a similarly powered can any day.
Great motors these, lovely to drive. Get the gearing right (3.5:1 or 4:1) and they are smooth and forgiving. I'll take them over a similarly powered can any day.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)