25th-Aug-22, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the advice, I will keep plugging on and improving - hopefully. As with all things very rare is instant success and need to keep working at it.
Have an Iwata neo, so hopefully should be good enough for fair results.
This week I have done some more airbrushing as I work on the next fun car.
Still some way to go, and not sure yet which way to go for the chassis - am tempted to try my hand at the aluminum, U channel. Contemplating for a while...
Have an Iwata neo, so hopefully should be good enough for fair results.
This week I have done some more airbrushing as I work on the next fun car.
Still some way to go, and not sure yet which way to go for the chassis - am tempted to try my hand at the aluminum, U channel. Contemplating for a while...
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)