24th-Aug-22, 10:21 AM
Definitely not a car but still bought in 2022, so I'm going to 'slot it' in here.
Not sure where it fits in the Fly/GB Track evolutionary line of trucks but I hadn't seen this particular livery before - and I've had notifiers set up for used Fly trucks coming onto the market for a couple of years now. I'm sure someone will be able to place it and its relative availability though.
From the the pic's in the ad' I thought it might have working headlights but those are just clear inserts either side of the grill. Nothing missing or damaged though. All wipers and mirrors are there - and those orange wheels! Wow! They really set it off!.
The sales photos didn't do it justice. The detail - everywhere - far exceeded my expectations.
The real bonus was underneath, this one running the 'lightweight racing chassis'. I don't know if it's any better than the more usual 'flat pan' type but it LOOKS more purposeful.
A lucky 'spot' on the 'Bay and the best of my little truck fleet by a long way.
Not sure where it fits in the Fly/GB Track evolutionary line of trucks but I hadn't seen this particular livery before - and I've had notifiers set up for used Fly trucks coming onto the market for a couple of years now. I'm sure someone will be able to place it and its relative availability though.
From the the pic's in the ad' I thought it might have working headlights but those are just clear inserts either side of the grill. Nothing missing or damaged though. All wipers and mirrors are there - and those orange wheels! Wow! They really set it off!.
The sales photos didn't do it justice. The detail - everywhere - far exceeded my expectations.
The real bonus was underneath, this one running the 'lightweight racing chassis'. I don't know if it's any better than the more usual 'flat pan' type but it LOOKS more purposeful.
A lucky 'spot' on the 'Bay and the best of my little truck fleet by a long way.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)