21st-Aug-22, 01:25 PM
all the faffing mixing paint to the right consistency ( yes I know you can buy it ready to airbrush but that wasn't what I had for the colour).
I am not a fan of how the colour went on either, seemed averse to any join or panel line.
Then the paint I used dried at the airbrush nozzle while waiting for the first coat to touch dry for another coat.
In short I guess I just prefer the way aerosols cover and get in nooks and crannies in the first pass !
Yes its long term more expensive but I'll live with that for less faff !
I striped off the top coat, the undercoat is mostly intact, so I will just re-undercoat with Tamiya primer and then topcoat in due course.
I am not a fan of how the colour went on either, seemed averse to any join or panel line.
Then the paint I used dried at the airbrush nozzle while waiting for the first coat to touch dry for another coat.
In short I guess I just prefer the way aerosols cover and get in nooks and crannies in the first pass !
Yes its long term more expensive but I'll live with that for less faff !
I striped off the top coat, the undercoat is mostly intact, so I will just re-undercoat with Tamiya primer and then topcoat in due course.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)