14th-Aug-22, 11:38 AM
A 3D print can only be as good as the 3D file and the plain fact is they're made of flat'ish pixels so will never be smooth like a well polished injection molded version.
I'm one of those willing to overlook the imperfections to have a car that otherwise isn't available. It's all part of the scratch building side of our hobby.
Maybe I should consider trying carving as an option, in a lot of ways would be much easier and quicker than 3D file creation.
I'm one of those willing to overlook the imperfections to have a car that otherwise isn't available. It's all part of the scratch building side of our hobby.
Maybe I should consider trying carving as an option, in a lot of ways would be much easier and quicker than 3D file creation.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)