Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to upset someone no doubt!!
#3

I think the quality of 3D printed bodies varies a fair bit and the quality depends on the material used to make the print. The process is still in it's infancy and given time I am sure that the quality will improve.

I bought an inexpensive body that was printed in what I think is PLA and found that it was as hard as nails and very difficult to sand smooth. Over two years later it is something that I pick up every now and then to have another go at finishing it but I am still unsure that I will ever get it to the point where I will be happy with the finish.

 My woodworking skills can only be described as appalling so I must admit that I have never tried carving a body but I do admire the skills of those who have mastered the art.
[+] 1 member Likes autoavia's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-22, 09:57 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by rallyhub - 14th-Aug-22, 10:56 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by autoavia - 14th-Aug-22, 11:00 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 14th-Aug-22, 11:38 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-22, 12:09 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Bazzer - 14th-Aug-22, 02:39 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-22, 02:58 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Bazzer - 15th-Aug-22, 06:37 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 14th-Aug-22, 04:55 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-Aug-22, 08:20 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Bazzer - 15th-Aug-22, 09:46 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-22, 09:52 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Bazzer - 15th-Aug-22, 12:20 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-22, 12:57 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Bazzer - 15th-Aug-22, 06:31 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-22, 09:27 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 16th-Aug-22, 01:11 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Bazzer - 16th-Aug-22, 03:12 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by MrFlippant - 15th-Aug-22, 02:50 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Anthony B - 15th-Aug-22, 08:25 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-22, 09:05 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-Aug-22, 02:54 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 15th-Aug-22, 03:35 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by autoavia - 15th-Aug-22, 03:53 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Gordon Steadman - 15th-Aug-22, 04:08 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by dreinecke - 16th-Aug-22, 11:18 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 16th-Aug-22, 06:23 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by chappyman66 - 16th-Aug-22, 08:32 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 16th-Aug-22, 10:00 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by JasonB - 16th-Aug-22, 10:46 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by autoavia - 17th-Aug-22, 12:12 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Kevan - 17th-Aug-22, 12:58 PM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by Anthony B - 17th-Aug-22, 05:58 AM
RE: How to upset someone no doubt!! - by chappyman66 - 17th-Aug-22, 12:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)