8th-Jul-19, 03:00 PM
My layout is a 70s rally track, which wouldn't usually have had marshal's cars, safety cars, or fire engines. So I only have a few support vehicles.
Scalextric Mini Police car
Ford Transit Mk1 Bullnose service barge. Resin kit. This one of my favourite drives. It weighs a ton, it's got a high centre of gravity, and narrow tyres, but I like a challenge.
And a couple of die casts.
Land Rover by Britains.
Massey Ferguson for pulling cars out of ditches. I can't remember who made this.
Scalextric Mini Police car
Ford Transit Mk1 Bullnose service barge. Resin kit. This one of my favourite drives. It weighs a ton, it's got a high centre of gravity, and narrow tyres, but I like a challenge.
And a couple of die casts.
Land Rover by Britains.
Massey Ferguson for pulling cars out of ditches. I can't remember who made this.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)